Biblical. Personal. Rigorous. Reformed.
What makes Westminster Seminary California unique?
WSC offers a distinctly Reformed theological education in order to glorify Christ, promote His Gospel, and serve His Church.
The WSC faculty are pastor-scholars who are unified in their understanding of the Bible.
- Pastors. Our faculty are experienced pastors, active in ministry to local churches.
- Scholars. Our faculty are accomplished scholars (PhDs), who have contributed to critical areas of biblical scholarship.
- United. Our faculty are theologically unified by the inerrant Word of God, as summarized by the Reformed confessions of faith: The Westminster Standards and Three Forms of Unity.
- Diverse. Our faculty represent different denominations within the Reformed tradition.
The WSC education is a Reformed, rigorous study of God’s Word for the sake of Christ and His Church.
- Biblical. The WSC education is centered on the inspired, inerrant Word of God. Therefore, the study of the original languages of Hebrew and Greek is a requirement. Scripture is central in all of our classes, for all of our programs.
- Personal. WSC is committed to face-to-face education that is fostered by the close community of faculty and students.
- Purposeful. WSC exists to serve Christ, His Gospel, and His Church by preparing the next generation of pastors and leaders.
- Accredited. WSC is the only fully accredited, independent, interdenominational Reformed seminary in the Western United States.