WSC alumni may audit for FREE any course offered during any academic term from any degree program. For example, an alumnus who received a Master of Divinity (MDiv) degree may audit courses offered within the Master of Arts in Historical Theology (MAHT) program. For more information, call (888) 480-8474 or email WSC Registrar, Danny Marriott, at firstname.lastname@example.org or WSC Alumni Relations Associate, Chris Sandoval, at email@example.com.
- Download, print, and complete the Audit Registration Form, AND
- MAIL to Westminster Seminary California, ℅ Mr. Danny Marriott, 1725 Bear Valley Pkwy. Escondido, CA 92027, OR
- SCAN & EMAIL to Mr. Danny Marriott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To have the audit fee waived, please write “alumni” on the completed Audit Registration Form.
Alumni Winter Refresher
WSC’s Alumni Winter Refresher offers alumni a great opportunity to be spiritually, mentally, and physically refreshed during the month of January. Every January, WSC offers several short, one-week elective courses in pastoral ministry, church history, evangelism, and historical theology that are also FREE to audit for any WSC alumnus. Additionally, WSC’s Annual Conference is held every January (usually the same weekend as MLK Jr. Day). Finally, WSC’s Alumni Winter Refresher allows alumni time to reconnect with faculty and to enjoy great Southern California weather! For, see above links.
One-week Winter Term courses offered during the month of January:
- Introduction to Pastoral Counseling (Poirier, Jan 5-8)
- Worship: Informed, Reformed, and Transformed (Hall & Johnson, Jan 11-14)
- A Secular Age: Engaging Charles Taylor (Horton, Jan 19-21)
- Urban Apologetics (Ellis, Jan 19-22)
- Understanding Commerce, Culture, & Congregations (Gilmore, Jan 26-29)
Alumni can also attend the Annual Conference (“The Lord & Giver of Life: The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit”), January 15-16, and take advantage of the “early bird” registration fee by December 1st.
And alumni are sure to reconnect with WSC faculty and other alumni, as well as enjoy great Southern California weather!
For more information, contact WSC’s Alumni Relations Associate, Chris Sandoval, at (888) 480-8474, ext. 135 or email@example.com.