Skip to main content
Donate
Donate

Invest in WSC

Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of the seminary. Your generosity helps prepare pastors, teachers, missionaries, and Christian leaders to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world for generations to come.

Student tuition covers only 40% of the annual cost of a student’s education. The remaining 60% of a seminarian’s study is funded through the generosity of individuals like you. Westminster Seminary California depends on the gracious gifts of God’s people to provide for students’ ongoing education. We are deeply grateful for you and the faithful commitment of many who help maintain the best theological education and keep it affordable.  

Please consider how you may join WSC in serving Christ’s Church. There are many meaningful ways for you to support the seminary including through your gift of cash, your planned estate gifts, your prayers, and your sending us students to study at WSC.

The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore, pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” – Luke 10:2

 

Ways to Give

CTA - support top

WSC recently launched the most ambitious initiative since it was founded nearly 4 decades ago—the building of a residential village for our students and their families which will provide beautiful, safe, affordable housing within walking distance to the classrooms and library. This village will consist of 64 one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments to house students and their families on our campus.

learn more

Meet the Development Team

Dawn Doorn
Dawn Doorn
Vice-President for Advancement
Henry Doorn
Henry Doorn
Director of Stewardship
Rachel Veit
Rachel Veit
Development Office Manager
CTA - support bottom
Ministry happens face to face.
We believe the best theological education does as well.
Give Today

Meet a StudentRead All Stories

Simon Schuster

Simon Schuster

What led to your decision to pursue seminary? Although I grew up in a Christian household, it took quite a while until I fully understood the Gospel and especially the difference between justification and sanctification. But as soon as I came to know the truth I wanted to share it…
Vanessa Aboy

Vanessa Aboy

A Student's Perspective: Vanessa Aboy "Something that really amazed me with the classes was seeing the Old Testament promises being fulfilled in Christ and that really gave me a greater understanding of the gospel."  Meet Vanessa Aboy a 2nd year Biblical Studies Major at Westminster Seminary California.