Skip to main content
Why Give?
Why Give?

Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our mission to prepare preachers, teachers, and missionaries to proclaim the full counsel of God today and for generations to come. At the heart of a Westminster Seminary California education is Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We remain faithful to our original founding mission, to the inerrant and infallible Word of God, and to the great confessions of the Reformation era.

We are deeply grateful for the faithful commitment of many to maintain the best theological education and keep it affordable to our students for more than 30 years.

Student tuition at the seminary covers 40% of the annual cost of educating our students. The remaining 60% of a seminarian’s study is funded through the generosity of individuals and churches. The seminary depends on the gracious gifts of God’s people to provide the ongoing support for its priceless education.

Please consider how you may help us in serving the church of Jesus Christ. There are many meaningful ways for you to support our work, including through your prayers, your gift of cash, your planned estate gift, and your sending us students to study at WSC. Please call the WSC Advancement Department at (888) 480-8474, ext. 130 or 131. We are here to serve you!

Dawn Doorn's signature

Dawn Doorn, CFRE
VP for Advancement

"And how shall they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?” – Rom. 10:14