The strength of our four master degree programs lies in our faculty's commitment to the inerrant Scriptures and the Reformed confessions.
WSC faculty are pastor-scholars, committed to ministry in Reformed and Presbyterian denominations, with a zeal to actively engage the most critical areas of biblical scholarship. They are committed to the Bible as the inspired, infallible, and inerrant Word of God, and to the Reformed confessions and catechisms. Their teaching is an extension of this commitment, cultivating unity and vitality throughout the educational experience. Active research and writing, and participation in theological conferences, associations, summits keep faculty close to the issues facing the church today.
- Derke P. Bergsma, Professor Emeritus of Practical Theology
- W. Robert Godfrey, President Emeritus, Professor Emeritus of Church History
- Dennis E. Johnson, Professor of Practical Theology
- Hywel R. Jones, Professor Emeritus of Practical Theology
- Robert B. Strimple, President Emeritus, Professor Emeritus of Systematic Theology