When you give a gift (also known as a “bequest”) to Westminster Seminary California in your will, you model to your loved ones a legacy of generosity. You also help ensure that Westminster Seminary California will continue to make a difference well beyond your lifetime.
Benefits of Gifts in a Will
- Legacy. Extend the impact of your generosity well beyond your lifetime.
- Availability. Retain access to your God-given resources for the remainder of your lifetime, or for as long as you need them.
- Capacity. You can potentially make the largest gift you’ll ever have the ability to give.
- How can I share personal comments with my loved ones along with my will?
- I don’t have a big “estate.” Do I really need a will?
- How much should I leave to charity in my will?
- I’d like to include a gift to Westminster Seminary California in my will. What language do I need to give my lawyer?
- On the topic of drafting our wills, my spouse and I are “stuck.” What do you recommend?
To learn more about making a gift through your will or other smart and powerful giving options, call Dawn Doorn at 888.480.8474 Ext 130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an empty nester? Have a new grandchild? It’s probably time to review your estate plans!