Lifetime income gifts – such as charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts – are wonderful solutions for those who wish to give to Westminster Seminary California in a substantial way, but are concerned about having enough income.
You can give cash or other property, and receive steady income for the rest of your life (or a designated number of years). The remainder will benefit Westminster Seminary California .
Benefits of Lifetime Income Gifts
- Win-win. Support Westminster Seminary California while securing income payments for life or a designated number of years.
- Eliminate hassles. Give assets that you no longer need or care to manage (such as rental property or vacation homes) to benefit God’s Kingdom.
- Tax-wise. Receive an immediate income tax deduction at the time of your gift and reduce capital gains tax when funding your gift with appreciated assets.
- The Daily Bread Challenge
- An Escape from the Real Estate Trap
- Give to Ministry or Bless Your Family? You Don't Have to Choose
- CD Coming Due? Consider a Charitable Option Instead
- I’m concerned about retirement income. Is there a giving solution for me?
How much will your payments be? The answer depends on a number of factors, including your age and the type of lifetime income agreement you choose. Use our free online tools to calculate your potential income!