Lifetime income gifts – such as charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts – are wonderful solutions for those who wish to give to Westminster Seminary California in a substantial way, but are concerned about having enough income.
You can give cash or other property, and receive steady income for the rest of your life (or a designated number of years). The remainder will benefit Westminster Seminary California .
Benefits of Lifetime Income Gifts
- Win-win. Support Westminster Seminary California while securing income payments for life or a designated number of years.
- Eliminate hassles. Give assets that you no longer need or care to manage (such as rental property or vacation homes) to benefit God’s Kingdom.
- Tax-wise. Receive an immediate income tax deduction at the time of your gift and reduce capital gains tax when funding your gift with appreciated assets.
- The Daily Bread Challenge
- An Escape from the Real Estate Trap
- Give to Ministry or Bless Your Family? You Don't Have to Choose
- CD Coming Due? Consider a Charitable Option Instead
- I’m concerned about retirement income. Is there a giving solution for me?
To learn more about gifts that provide income for life or other smart and powerful giving options, call Dawn Doorn at 888.480.8474 Ext 130 or email email@example.com.
How much will your payments be? The answer depends on a number of factors, including your age and the type of lifetime income agreement you choose. Use our free online tools to calculate your potential income!